Introdution

I would like to welcome everyone who is visiting the polymer processing’s blog. First of all I apologize for any language mistakes. I hope that I will be not prevent from supporting in helpful information and will not discourage you from visiting it. I am going to do one’s best. Why I decided to do it? I have started from http://www.tworzywa.blogspot.com/ this is about polymer processing. I understand you could not notice it because it is in polish. Most of my knowledge based on global sources and it is sometimes different from that I find in Poland. It is more complex. In this way of thinking about polymer processing I am away from that I see around and it sometimes helps but for this blog will be not competent. There are many others reasons but about them in the future. Both blogs will be living separate life because have different views. I hope meet from time to time. Both will be a record from my experience in the polymer processing field. Tools which I have explored, my point of view, when I focus on the original information with explanation. There is the staff you can find in the close future. You are welcome on both sites. Enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bimodal high density polyethylene, HDPE

Safety precautions for injection molding

Injection mold validation procedure